The EMAN RESEARCH is a multi-disciplinary organisation of individual members. Membership is open to academicians, students, industrialist, nurses, social workers, dietitians,??technicians,??unit managers, and other healthcare professionals working with people with angiogenesis related disease, drug discovery and research.
Currently you can access all the benefits of membership as either an Ordinary (Individual) or Corporate member. Please note that these categories are presently under review and additional options are likely to be available from early 2018.
Membership responsibilities, entitlements and voting rights are detailed in??this document??(coming sson).
Need more information? ??Call or??email us(firstname.lastname@example.org)??with your queries.
Ready to join? ??Proceed to our online portal.
Why join the ER
Join as ER member and access a great range of exclusive benefits:
- - Receive a complimentary subscription to the peer-reviewed ER's journal ANGIOTHERAPY, the peak scholarly journal in angiogenesis research for academicians, students, nurses and allied health professionals
- Attend our member-only education webinars
- Access LiNKS-AcCESS and ViDEO ArtiCLES peer reviewed e-learning programs including the online monthly journal club
- EMAN RESEARCH offers Postgraduate and Postdoctoral training opportunity on a scholarship basis to ER members
- Stay in touch with global angiogenesis drug discovery and molecular pathophysiology research, clinical and pre-clincal studies with the ER CONNECT-Plus, the ER's online newsletter incorporating research, unit profiles, articles, notices and more
- Access ER, NatureCeuticals Australia Pty Ltd and industry-sponsored education grants
- Obtain free access to academic research labs and industrial commercvials research labs resources via the ER CONNECT-Plus ER website
- Access members-only areas of the ER website - funding offers, ER CONNECT-Plus, LiNKS-AcCESS, your ER group network Noticeboard of your research activites and more
- Enjoy a generous discount at the ER Annual Conference and at branch education meetings
- Have your say on issues relevant to your career. Vote at the ER's BOARDa€?
Need more information? Call or email us with your queries.
Ready to join? Proceed to our online portal.
Membership: Join Now
AFter membership below access is open for you: